Monitors for Primary School 2015
- - Oscar Paryag
- - Nicolas Trujillo
- - Valentina Soto
- - Luciano Aguirre
PRIMARY SCHOOL MONITORS
Four monitors, one for each house, are elected by the staff at the beginning of each academic year from the new Grade 5 classes.
PROFILE OF A MONITOR
A monitor will be a Primary School student in Grade 5 who:
- Reflects the attributes of the IB Learners Profile
- Is self disciplined.
- Complies with all school rules.
- Is an example for fellow students.
- Has leadership qualities.
- Is responsible.
- Is creative.
- Has a high self – esteem.
- Has power of decision.
- Participates actively and positively in different academic, cultural, artistic and sports activities of the school.